Well, I am running a wee bit behind with last week's project due to SLIG and RootsTech. The inventory I conducted is really an update since there have been at least two done previously. Here's what I did.
1. I decided to consolidate everything by using OneNote and setting up a notebook called Goodrum Family Archive.
2, Next I set up a tab called Inventories. Here is where the updated inventory went (along with the old inventories)
3. I also set up some tabs for item level descriptions that have been done on a few boxes previously.
4. Finally, I set up an Overview tab with a brief description of our entire photo collection:
Now onto this week's project!
This post was written in response to 21COFH - Take Inventory.
Link for this post: http://turning-of-generations.blogspot.com/2012/02/21cofh-inventory-week-5.html
© 2012, copyright Michelle Goodrum