Thursday, September 22, 2011

Brainstorm Blog Post Ideas-31 WBGB

I’m playing catch up for last week’s assignment which was to use mind mapping to come up with 10 ideas for future posts, using our last five posts as a starting point. After completing this assignment, I didn't feel like I came with the best ideas so I extended the assignment. I keep a running list of ideas for future posts, so I took a look at that and selected several to mind map. I felt like I really got somewhere. The next step was to use the memes that are going around right now (99+ Genealogy Things and the Tech SavvyGenealogist) and mind map some of those. The result: plenty of great ideas for future posts.

My favorite idea: genealogical uses for my new smart phone.

© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to reading your post on genealogy and your smart phone. I hope to one day (soon) upgrade to a smart phone and am interested in hearing how you've used yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle- I look forward to reading some of your future posts - especially ideas for the smartphone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're interested! My phone has already changed my genealogy life in just a few short weeks.

    ReplyDelete