These days, educational material can come in more than paper form. You might find yourself with:
- Syllabi on CD or flash drive
- Your own lecture notes in Word or some other format
- Audio recordings
This week take some time to get your materials that are already in digital form organized by taking the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, decide on an organizational scheme. Educational materials will probably be organized differently than the rest of your genealogical files.
- Remember to consider metadata, like we discussed last week. It will make it easier to locate files on your hard drive.
- Get your educational files into your organizational system and add metadata.
Next week we will tackle the paper.
You can read about my project at Organizing Scheme for Presentations.
URL for this post: http://turning-of-generations.blogspot.com/2012/09/21cofh-educational-materials-week-37.html
© 2012, copyright Michelle Goodrum