Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Organize Your Family Archive Webinar

I just finished the "Organize Your Family Archive" webinar with Denise Levenick. All I can say is WOW!! I am not new to this topic and Denise had a fantastic approach to dealing with a large collection (have I ever mentioned I have a large humongous collection?) and some really good suggestions. My favorite had to do with an analogy of creating a parking lot when unpacking a box of items. Not gonna say anymore. You have to watch it for yourself! Check it out!

Seriously, I left feeling like I can get through all of this stuff. It can be done.

© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

Disclaimer: I paid for this webinar with my hard earned money and it was worth every penny. I am not affialiated in any way with Family Tree University. Just a regular ol' customer.

2 comments:

  1. Michelle: I followed your link but can't seem to find the webinar you recommend "Organize Your Family Archive." Can you give me any clues to find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan,
    Well drat. They changed the page. It's is supposed to be available as a purchase as an "on demand" webinar. Maybe give it a day or two then try going to www.familytreeuniversity.com

    The bar near the top has a drop down menu for Webinars and under that is On Demand Webinars. I'm guessing that will be where they put it when they get it up.

    I'll keep my eyes open and update my link. Let me know in a few days if you still can't find it. I'll see what I can do.

    It was a fabulous class!!

    ReplyDelete