Tuesday, November 1, 2011

National Blog Posting Month - I'm In

The last several days a number of bloggers have written that November is National Blog Posting Month. I didn't give much thought to it until this morning when I read Begin with Craft. Then I re-read Michael Hait's post from a couple of days ago. I began to ponder whether I can actually write one post every day for a month. Of course, the next thing that crossed my mind was that perhaps this was a way of creatively avoiding a number of other things that really need to get done this month.

Then I started thinking that maybe NaBloPoMo could be used as a way to help get some of these things done this month and get some of the blogging ideas that are backlogged out of the hopper. So I decided to give it a try. We'll see how it goes. Stay tuned…


© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

5 comments:

  1. Michelle, if anybody can do this, it is you. Go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Michelle! I wish I could say I am in it with ya, but I have way to much going on right now. I will try to follow you though, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete