Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sorting Saturday

Since I'm constantly sorting through items at home, I've decided to start a new weekly theme, Sorting Saturday.  I'll cover all kinds of sorting topics from how to go about sorting through a closet or box of stuff,  what to do with what you find, organizing, supplies and tools you might need, etc.  I can even see delving into sorting through files on the computer.  I might even cover a few things not to do that I have, unfortunately, learned from experience.  Any ideas or suggestions are always welcome.

Check back next Saturday when I will talk about some tools I used on a recent sorting session with Mom and a couple I thought I might use but didn't.

I'm trying to keep this week short since it's Olympics season!

Copyright 2010, Michelle Goodrum

No comments:

Post a Comment