Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Geneabloggers Winter Games Update

I've made some significant progress in the last couple of days.

In the Organize Your Research category, I completed Tasks B, C, and D. 

My dining room table desperately needs to be cleared off so Task C was the perfect activity.  I put several dozen photos into albums.

Since I'm still trying to get my "new" laptop organized with all of my genealogy "stuff" that is spread between two older computers, Tasks B and D were the perfect activities.  I don't know how many hundreds of digital files and photos I organized into folders but I made significant progress.  I also was able to add tags and descriptions to many of them although there is always more work to be done there.

So now I have completed Tasks A, B, C and D giving me a Diamond Medal!

In the Write, Write Write! category, I completed Task B by participating in the First Edition of the Carnival of Genealogical Societies, Doin' Things Right

Since I have completed Tasks A, B, C and E in this category I am up to a Diamond Medal.

Only a few more days to go and so much to do!


Copyright 2010, Michelle Goodrum

No comments:

Post a Comment