Friday, January 20, 2012

S-C-O-R-E at the Family History Expo Today!

It's been a long day and I am very tired but not too tired to share some exciting news. Lisa Louise Cooke, of Genealogy Gems Podcast fame has written a new book titled, Everything You Need to Know About...How to Find Your Family History in Newspapers.  She made it available for the first time today and since I headed straight for her booth upon my arrival, I was able to purchase a copy!

Here are today's pictures. I'll have more tomorrow about the sessions. Oh, and to see some of the other goodies I found at the Family Roots Publishing booth, see my Day 20 post over at my photo blog, Shutterbug Generations.


The line of people is for the Family Roots Publishing booth. It's always busy!
Family Search has several fun goodies they are giving away.

© 2012, copyright Michelle Goodrum

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great day and purchased a small haul of books! Looking forward to your next post about the sessions!

    ReplyDelete