Thursday, January 5, 2012

21COFH - Badge

Here it is. Our 21st Century Organized Family Historian Badge for participants to include on their blogs.


You can copy this image for use on your blog by right clicking your mouse, select "save image as" and select where on your hard drive to save it. These are Windows instructions but Mac should be pretty much the same.

Credits:
Original scribe image is from freeclipartnow.com
Original laptop image is from bing.com/images
Background is from MyMemories.com Basic Old Papers Pack

© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

2 comments:

  1. Hoorah! I've done mine...now, on with getting organized :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I saved it to my computer and can't wait to pop it up on my blog! I have to get food in the house and get the kids to school, but I was too excited when I saw your post at breakfast to wait to grab it! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete