After much clicking around and frustration, I finally put up a post asking for help on Google+. I found out I wasn't the only one with this issue and my new Genea Angel, Rick Crume, responded back saying he still had his tags and suggested checking settings. Well, I clicked around some more and lo and behold they suddenly appeared in a new location. So, here's the scoop.
In Google Reader, on the menu on the left side of your screen, click on trends.
On the next screen, scroll down a little ways and there are the tags!
URL for this post: http://turning-of-generations.blogspot.com/2012/04/geneabloggers-to-rescueagain.html
© 2012, copyright Michelle Goodrum