Tuesday, April 24, 2012

GeneaBloggers to the Rescue...Again!

...or maybe I should say Rick Crume to the rescue. You see, I read blog posts using Google Reader. Somewhere along the line they made a change and my tags, which used to appear under the list of subscriptions, vanished. Poof! Now I use tags religiously not only to reread blog posts but also as a way of getting back to those I might want to link to in a blog post. Gotta have those tags!

After much clicking around and frustration, I finally put up a post asking for help on Google+. I found out I wasn't the only one with this issue and my new Genea Angel, Rick Crume, responded back saying he still had his tags and suggested checking settings. Well, I clicked around some more and lo and behold they suddenly appeared in a new location. So, here's the scoop.

In Google Reader, on the menu on the left side of your screen, click on trends.


On the next screen, scroll down a little ways and there are the tags!

Now that wasn't so hard after all. Thanks Rick for giving me that little push to keep looking!

URL for this post: http://turning-of-generations.blogspot.com/2012/04/geneabloggers-to-rescueagain.html

© 2012, copyright Michelle Goodrum

No comments:

Post a Comment