Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Handling and Healing the Skeletons in Your Genealogical Closet - M. Bridget Cook


I am extremely excited to hear M. Bridget Cook give the keynote presentation,  "Handling and Healing the Skeletons in Your Genealogical Closet" at the Arizona Family History Expo's Friday night banquet. I just found out she has an inspiring video presentation over on YouTube. After viewing it, I'm even more excited.

Tickets are $33 and include dinner, dessert and a signed copy of Bridget's book.


To view the PDF brochure on Bridget'spresentation, click here. You can also read Holly Hansen's blog post.

To register, click here. Please note registration ends Thursday at 10am MST.


In the interest of full disclosure, as a Blogger of Honor, my dinner has been compensated by Family History Expos. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and not influenced by Family History Expos. In other words, I'd be going even if I had to pay for it!
© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing with your readers about this wonderful event!

    ReplyDelete