Saturday, January 22, 2011

AZ Family History Expo - Part 3 - Interactive Family History Tours

This morning I was surprised and honored to once again be in the audience for Lisa Louise Cooke's first presentation of a brand new talk. This one was "How to Create Awesome Interactive Family History Tours with Google Earth." Lisa has a way of envisioning how one can apply a "non genealogy" program in unique and interesting ways for family historians.

I walked out of her presentation with the basic knowledge of how I can put together a mini project for a couple of my relatives. One of which will satisfy my 2011 writing goal,  if I define writing broadly! I am excited.

If you are interested in what Lisa can teach you about Google Earth, check out her Genealogy Gems website.

© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

1 comment: