- Prepare a research plan for the upcoming NGS Conference in Salt Lake City later this month. Done and most was excecuted in the last week. I always take more the the FHL than I can possibly do just because one never knows how much one will be able to do.
- Rework my process for going through a box of family history to be more efficient in light of the need to get these documents and photographs in a safer storage situation. I can say I have started on this task since I have been doing a lot of reading on the subject. I'll write more on it later.
- Begin to process recently found Ballinger documents. There has been no processing done on the part of this researcher this past month. Now that my pile has gotten bigger, it would be a really good idea to start though!
- Start the next NIGS course. Started. Now I need to finish it this next month.
- Continue to rework my process for processing family history. Documents and photos are crying for a safer storage home.
- Process those Ballinger documents.
- Finish the NIGS course.
- Write a backup plan with information learned from Dick Eastman's talk on data backup, storage and preservation.
- Help my family get through the last few weeks of school :)
© 2010, copyright Michelle Goodrum