Thursday, March 24, 2011

Movies - 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History

As a child I don't remember seeing very many movies at all. It wasn't until my teenage years that I began to hit the movie theatres on a regular basis. I do remember seeing two classics as a kid. The very first movie was Mary Poppins and the other one I remember (and I absolutely loved it) was Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Both of those movies have turned out to be timeless classics. I can't even begin to count how many times our family has seen those two movies since we purchased them on video. We all still love Mary Poppins and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History by Amy Coffin is a series of weekly blogging prompts to encourage people to record memories and insights about their lives for future descendants. It's not necessary to be a blogger to join in. Just record your memories on your own if you wish.


© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

1 comment:

  1. You may have already received this award from someone else, but I wanted you to know that I like your blog too and find it worthy of the "One Lovely Blog" award! Take the button from my site and add it to yours and check out the guidelines posted here: http://keeperoftherecords.blogspot.com/2011/03/one-lovely-blog-award.html.

    ReplyDelete