Sunday, October 7, 2012

Family Papers Inventory - 21COFH

This was a project I needed to complete as much has been added to the family papers collection since I last took inventory. Boxes have been shuffled. More is being added all the time.

Using the photo inventory I set up in OneNote back in February, I made a few minor modifications to include documents.

Under the Inventories tab, I added my inventory of documents to my Inventory Form.



Under the Overview tab, I started a new page called Summary of Family Papers and wrote a short description similar to the one I did for the photo collections previously.



There you have it, easy-peezy. We now have expanded the usefulness of our "Project Notebook."

This post was written in response to Family Papers - Week 40.

URL for this post: http://turning-of-generations.blogspot.com/2012/10/family-papers-inventory-21cofh.html

© 2012, copyright Michelle Goodrum

No comments:

Post a Comment