In this wonderful age we live in, there are countless opportunities to share and preserve the important events in our lives. Choose a method and immortalize that trip, vacation or other event. Here are a few ideas:
- Post your pictures to Facebook.
- Share on your favorite photo sharing site.
- Make a photobook using an online service.
- Produce an online photobook to share.
- Print your pictures and put them in an album
- Scrapbook your images either online or the old fashioned way.
Personally, I'll be making a photobook using my favorite online service. It will make a nice coffee table book for the family to enjoy. I also have some pictures I need to share online with my family. Finally, I have a special tribute I'll share with my Wonderful Readers later this week.
The URL for this post: http://turning-of-generations.blogspot.com/2012/03/21cofh-preserve-current-events-week-12.html
© 2012, copyright Michelle Goodrum