Thursday, March 22, 2012

Getting the Family Trained - Treasure Chest Thursday

A very exciting thing happened recently. I think I am getting my family truly trained. Out of the blue, my mother-in-law sent me copies of a page in a family Bible her mother received from a relative! Most of the information I have seen before but I do believe I see a clue in there. Oooh, something to look into. But that's not the best part.

Husband was going to see his mom so I asked him to take a picture of the cover of the Bible and the publishing and copyright information inside. They did better than that. Mom gave Husband the Bible!




URL for this post:   http://turning-of-generations.blogspot.com/2012/03/getting-family-trained-treasure-chest.html

© 2012, copyright Michelle Goodrum

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting more of the family interested and actually involved in the ancestor hunt!

    ReplyDelete