Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pinwheel Cookies - 52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History

When I saw this weeks topic of Sweets, the first thing that popped into my mind was Nabisco's Pinwheel Cookies. I don't remember them being an all time childhood favorite but I did really enjoy them and still do on occassion.

I've tried purchasing them, a few times, in more recent years. The problem is there aren't very many in a package and we have a family member, who shall remain unidentified (but it's not me), that has a horrible sweet tooth. So a package just doesn't last long enough to make it worthwhile (for me) to buy them (unless I were to hide them away somewhere).

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History by Amy Coffin is a series of weekly blogging prompts to encourage people to record memories and insights about their lives for future descendants. It's not necessary to be a blogger to join in. Just record your memories on your own if you wish.

© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

2 comments:

  1. Hummm, I have quite a sweet tooth and have never sampled one of these....looks like I might have to pick up a package. Thanks for the tip Michelle ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember ever seeing these cookies - will have to do a little "research" into this topic... lol

    ReplyDelete