Thursday, March 17, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award

I am surprised and humbed to be the recent recipient of The One Lovely Blog Award not once but four times in the past few days.

Thank you to the following blogs for thinking of The Turning of Generations:

This award was originally created by Sara of Works of Art by Sara.

According to Sara, these are the conditions of acceptance:

  1. Add the logo to your blog.
  2. Link to the person from whom you received this award.
  3. Nominate 7 or more blogs
  4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are "One Lovely Blog"!
The thing I love most about awards like these are that I always find wonderful new blogs to follow. So without further ado, here are my seven choices, in no particular order, that I think are just lovely:

  1. Reflections From the Fence
  2. Sassy Jane Genealogy
  3. Archives Info
  4. Family Trees May Contain Nuts
  5. The Shy Genealogist
  6. Tonia's Roots
  7. AK's Genealogy Research


© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

4 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise! Thank you Michelle! glad you enjoy the ArchivesInfo blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Michelle. Your award is well earned and I think you for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Thank you very much. I have a slide show on my side bar to showcase this.
    It is always so nice to get a pat on the back. And by the way your blog is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I added you to my scrolling marquee on the top of my blog to say thanks for the award.

    ReplyDelete