Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Dick Eastman Speaking at Family History Society of Arizona

That's right. Dick Eastman of Eastman's Online Genealogy Newsletter will be presenting at the Family History Society of Arizona's seminar and annual meeting on Saturday, March 26th in Tempe, AZ

His topics include Genealogy Searches on Google, The Organized Genealogist and The Latest Technology for the Genealogist. For further details and registration information to go the Family History Society of Arizona website.

© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

2 comments:

  1. You are in for a treat Michelle. I've heard him maybe 7 times, so can't wait to read your report.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty excited too. I went to his talk on backing up data at the NGS conference last year. It really gave me clarity on what I should be doing. You've heard him 7 times or so? Wow. You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete