Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sorting Saturday or Should I Say Packing Saturday?

I've been sorting through clothes and other genealogy essentials for the upcoming NGS conference this week in Salt Lake City.  The shoe count is 3 pairs in my suitcase.  Somehow I managed to fit everything into one bag that will be checked.  I'm not sure how that happened but I'm also not quite finished packing.  Since I'm flying Southwest, where 2 bags fly free, I may still end up with two bags :)

I'll be posting about the conference throughout the upcoming week so check back!

© 2010, copyright Michelle Goodrum

3 comments:

  1. Michelle, have a wonderful time, and I hope you find time to blog...but the conference and genealogy come first. I gather I should cancel that appt. I have for the one-on-one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy, learn lots, and especially bring back lots of info to share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time - I can't wait to read about the conference!

    ReplyDelete