Thursday, February 1, 2018

Twenty-Six Days to RootsTech 2018



...not that I'm counting or anything!

If you haven't registered for RootsTech 2018, there's still time.

The app is out. It can be downloaded from Google Play and the App Store for free.

I'll be scouring the schedule in the next week to see which sessions I want to attend and which vendors I'm interested in. Stay tuned for some thoughts here in the days to come. For now, just know that I'm looking forward to all of the keynotes. Especially, Henry Louis Gates, Jr and Scott Hamilton.

If you are a blogger, or even if you're not, hop on over to GeneaBloggers Tribe and read Laura Wilkinson Hedgecock and Elizabeth Swanay O'Neal's post titled, "Bloggers Guide to #RootsTech."


Disclaimer: I (Michelle Goodrum) am a RootsTech 2018 Ambassador and received complimentary registration to RootsTech along with other perks. 

URL for this post: https://turning-of-generations.blogspot.com/2018/02/twenty-six-days-to-rootstech-2018.html
© 2018, copyright Michelle Goodrum

2 comments:

  1. Hello-
    My name is Wendy Fausett, I was directed to your Blog through BU Genealogy Research course. I live in Salt Lake City and am very excited to attend Rootstech this year. Henry Louise Gates Jr. is the main reason I am interested in attending. I appreciate you for sharing the information on the guide to Rootstech. I admit, it is overwhelming to know where to start and this has been the reason I haven't attended in past years. I don't think I will go all out and attend every day, but know I do want to hear Mr. Gates.
    Best regards,
    Wendy Fausett

    ReplyDelete