Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (Almost) - Jay Hill Farm

While driving around Boulder, Colorado the other day, in the area of Jay Road, we ran across the Jay Hill Vegetable stand. They have some of the most unusual gourds I have ever seen.



We were in the mood for pumpkins on that day and there was an excellent selection.

The "Cinderella" pumpkins spoke to us so one of those was selected.


For my Boulder readers, I encourage you to stop by the stand on Jay Road just east of Highway 119. They have a really fun selection of the fall harvest!

For the rest of the story on why we were driving around the area, check back in the next day or two...


© 2010, copyright Michelle Goodrum
Photos printed with permission.

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite reason that I LOVE FALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those strange shaped gourds! I was just admiring the weird shapes at my local farm stand. I should have brought my camera, too!

    ReplyDelete