Now I know many of you are way better at dating old pictures than I am. So I put it to you. Here are a few points to consider:
- The card the picture is mounted on measures 4.25 x 6.5 inches.
- The card has a gold border along the edge and is less than 1/16 of an inch.
- The card has rounded corners.
- The paper the photo printed on is fairly thin and has a sheen.
- Coloring of the picture is kind of a grayish greenish or gray yellowish.
- The photographer is Dudley of Boulder, Colorado.
What do you think? When was this taken? I'll be eternally grateful for your help.
Here's the backside:
Source: Grandpa & Grandma Ballenger Grand Parents of Frances E. Lowe. Photograph. Original, privately held by Michelle Goodrum, [ADDRESS FOR PRIVATE USE]. 2012.
URL for this post: http://turning-of-generations.blogspot.com/2012/08/dating-old-photo-help.html
© 2012, copyright Michelle Goodrum