This week's project is to select at least one (more if you have time) of your digital gadgets and do the following:
- Transfer the files to your computer (or wherever it is you store such digital items).
- Remember to use your organizational and file naming scheme from last week.
- If you have decided to utilize metadata for citations, tags and other information, be sure and include that into your workflow.
- If some of your items need further processing or analyzing, add it to your to do list (unless you have time to take care of it this week).
- Make sure this work is backed up. Always make sure your work is backed up! If you don't have a backup plan, there are numerous resources at GeneaBloggers.
Good luck! As always, you can complete this week's mission by leaving a comment or writing your own post and leaving the url to your post in the comments section. If you don't have a blog, keep your own journal!
© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum