- Since I tend to write my posts in series, I already use this technique to refer readers back to previous posts in the series.
- My post for tomorrow, The Rest of My Find A Grave Story, is one that I wrote last week and it fulfils all three of the techniques Tonia recommends as ways to add links to your old posts:
- In post links - This is one that many of us do all the time. Myself included.
- Updates - That's just what The Rest of My Find A Grave Story is.
- Further Reading - I'll admit I debated on this one but I went ahead and included links at the end of the article to the previous posts on my little adventure. I wasn't sure if that was a good way or not. Tonia says, "Darren suggests that adding manually-chosen links can be more relevant for the reader." Whew.
© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum