I have been wanting to write this post for several weeks now but haven't had time! Here's my assignment for Week 2 of 31 Weeks to a Better Genealogy Blog, Making List Posts Work for Your Genealogy Blog.
I've been rather busy the last couple of months and will be for several more weeks. It's been cutting into my blogging time! Here's why:
- Youngest Child graduated from high school.
- We've had several waves of company (see #1 above).
- I spent several days helping Oldest Child move.
- We put the Family Home on the market and had one last final push to get it emptied out.
- We've been involved with several softball tournaments.
- We attended Freshman Orientation with Youngest Child.
- I have been working hard to sort through the contents of the Family Home (see #4).
- Did I mention that we have been very involved with softball tournaments?
- Those darn bills, household tasks, etc. have been really piling up.
- By the end of the day when I realize I never got around to writing up the latest blog post idea, I am exhausted and my brain is fried!
© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum