Sunday, June 5, 2011

Still Hanging In There and Now I Can Post Comments Again!


The past month and a half in the Goodrum household have been hectic beyond imagination. So much so that Blogger's inaccessibility issues in the month of May were barely noticed by this GeneaBlogger. Then toward the end of the month, Blogger wouldn't allow me to comment on blog posts. I was so busy I didn't bother to try to figure out what the problem was but I did realize how hopelessly addicted to blog commenting I am! Even though I've had very little time to even read blogs, I find it almost impossible to keep myself from commenting.

A big thank you goes out to Lori at Family Trees May Contain Nuts. She put up a post with a link to Living in France, where there were incredibly simple instructions for fixing the problem of posting comments via Blogger. So while I'm still hopelessly behind on my blog reading, at least I can somewhat satisfied my addiction and comment on the blogs that I do have time to read.

Photo from Thundafunda

© 2011, copyright Michelle Goodrum

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! So many of us have been having problems with Blogger lately....

    ReplyDelete