Friday, April 2, 2010

April's Genealogy To Do List

Tiny Lyons of Gen Wish List does a monthly Genealogy To Do List which really impresses me.  Since I am a list person, I thought I'd give it a try.  After all, telling the world your goals is a way of making you accountable and hopefully more likely to reach those goal.

Since we are getting into the busy time of year in our household, it will be a short list this month.
  • Prepare a research plan for the upcoming NGS Conference in Salt Lake City later this month.
  • Rework my process for going through a box of family history to be more efficient in light of the need to get these document and photographs in a safer storage situation.
  • Begin to process recently found Ballinger documents.
  • Start the next NIGS course.
That will keep me busy this month.  As if I didn't already have anything to do :)

© 2010, copyright Michelle Goodrum

No comments:

Post a Comment